How Is Spray Foam Produced
American Spray Foam Insulation, LLC in Wolcott, CT is a spray foam installation contractor that services both residential and commercial clients.
Spray foam is made of a mixture which consists of isocyanate and polyol resin. When combined at the tip of the applicator that we use, they form expanding foam that is then sprayed onto roof tiles, concrete, into wall cavities, and through holes found in a finished wall.
Why Use Spray Foam
We greatly promote the use of spray foam insulation for your home or office. Spray foam is also an effective alternative to traditional building insulation such as fiberglass.
Aside from being a better thermal and moisture barrier, spray foam also improves the air quality of indoor areas. This, in turn, prevents allergies, asthma, and other respiratory-related illnesses.
What Spray Foam Does
- Keeps Air and Moisture from Passing Through Your Home
- Makes Your Home More Comfortable
- Lets You Save on Electricity Bills
- Acts as Additional Foundation that Strengthens Your Home
- Keeps Dust and Pollen Out of Your Home
- Serves as Soundproofing Material
- Removes Ice Damping in Various Structures of Your Home
- Enhances Air Quality Indoors
- Reduces Wearing Out of HVAC equipment
- Lets You Earn Tax Credits